There's a known bug with this game on playbook that still has not been resolved in 2 months so buyer beware. Here's the thread that was posted on Gameloft's technical support forum in November if you want the details.

I`d also like to hear from anyone who has this game and finished it to find out if this bug hindered them much in completing the game because if not, I might be willing to have a change of heart in considering it for the $1 current price
    Last edited by omniusovermind; 01-06-12 at 09:25 AM.
    01-06-12 08:49 AM
    I am not aware of a bug to keep you from completing the game but I have found that it doesn't work (at least for me, and Gameloft confirmed this) on OS2.0. If I roll back to 1.8.xx is works fine.
    01-06-12 09:40 AM
    the bug in the link on the OP refers to not being able to access all your skills during combat because there is a scroll limit. So if some of your combat skills are near the bottom of that list you won't be able to get to them during combat.
    I have found that it doesn't work (at least for me, and Gameloft confirmed this) on OS2.0. If I roll back to 1.8.xx is works fine.
    ugh, this is going to be a royal P.I.T.A. when 2.0 full version goes live. Gameloft is notoriously slow in updating their games and even worse at responding to requests that they do so. I can see pretty much all of my gameloft purchases going down the drain when 2.0 goes live
    01-06-12 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD