Does anyone know what error code 35005 means? I can get new apps but I can't update any current ones.
    12-15-12 12:08 AM
    Does anyone know what error code 35005 means? I can get new apps but I can't update any current ones.
    I seem to periodically get that, too. I would suggest making sure you have a copy of any purchase receipt if you did buy the app. Tap MyWorld. You can try pressing the REFRESH LIST button (just under the word "featured").

That may help. If not, what I've done is DELETE the app, then REFRESH, and then download it anew. That has worked on the few occasions. But, again, in case it does not work, you want to be able to prove you actually owned it so you can contact Rim. If you ultimately need a refund: Send an email to [email protected].
    12-15-12 09:31 AM
    A couple of times I have purchased apps and it doesn't not load onto my PB. I get the Appworld and PayPal reciepts but no app. What I have done is go to buy the app again. The BUY botton is still live, but when I click on it Appworld has told me I already own it and then lets me download.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-15-12 09:43 AM