- 12-15-2012, 10:31 AM #2
That may help. If not, what I've done is DELETE the app, then REFRESH, and then download it anew. That has worked on the few occasions. But, again, in case it does not work, you want to be able to prove you actually owned it so you can contact Rim. If you ultimately need a refund: Send an email to email@example.com.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-15-2012, 10:43 AM #3
- 542 Posts
A couple of times I have purchased apps and it doesn't not load onto my PB. I get the Appworld and PayPal reciepts but no app. What I have done is go to buy the app again. The BUY botton is still live, but when I click on it Appworld has told me I already own it and then lets me download.
- By matthewful in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:30 PM
- By Stiens in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
- By pvallely in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:16 PM
- By pr0ph3cy in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:16 PM
- By DaveDill in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 32Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:40 PM