Real nice app... works well with my Verizon account. Video quality is pretty good!
    09-05-11 07:51 PM
    go to epixhd.com/watchnow SUBSCRIBE for the free trial by entering email , password, etc... Then after subscribing they will ask you on what device you wanna stream on then you choose playbook and bam the 6 digit code will appear... Andcim sure you know what to do after that...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. Finally got a code. The device info wasn't showing up on my PlayBook's browser. Tried it on my desktop and got it. All is good now. At least during the free trial. Time Warner doesn't carry EPIX in my market.

09-05-11 08:24 PM
    I got FiOS and I get Epix in my package so I get it "free" (included)

So far I do love the application. It still is very v1.0 but it works. It's missing the ability to send to HDMI to be able to multitask better as well as more statistical information regarding the stream.

Otherwise it does work and I easily see at least a movie a week on it.
    09-05-11 11:56 PM
    The real major function it's missing is a direct search. You can do an alphabetical search, but depending on what you're looking for, you could have to scroll through dozens or hundreds of movies to find it.
    09-06-11 07:24 AM
    The real major function it's missing is a direct search. You can do an alphabetical search, but depending on what you're looking for, you could have to scroll through dozens or hundreds of movies to find it.
    Yea I agree a search feature would be a great addition, but what really impressed me about EpixHD was the quality of the picture, it really IS HD. Even the older movies, considering the source look pretty good!
    09-06-11 07:39 AM
    Anyone getting a http request error when trying to watch a movie? I keep getting that message but trailers work. I am using my Fios internet for wi-fi. App worked weeks ago, no idea if this is a Fios issue with app like we had before.
    09-14-11 01:38 AM
    Anyone getting a http request error when trying to watch a movie? I keep getting that message but trailers work. I am using my Fios internet for wi-fi. App worked weeks ago, no idea if this is a Fios issue with app like we had before.
    Reinstall the app and get the code through epix.com

09-14-11 09:09 AM
    I am FURIOUS with Cox Communications in San Diego. For some unknown reason they discontinued support of the EPIX application with my Cox Communications cable TV subscription. I confirmed this with EPIX, but Cox is ignoring my emails.

Interestingly this is just around the same time that they introduced the ability to stream ALL of the channels (not just EPIX) with a dedicated application for the Apple iPad.

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it's almost like Apple paid Cox to do this to squash the competition. If I never see an iPad for the rest of my life I will be just fine.
    12-12-11 01:50 PM
    App doesn't even work these days on the Playbook. You click on a movie and brings up another title. The auth code doesn't work either. It is pretty much garbage at this point.
    12-12-11 09:32 PM
    I'm not seeing it in App World

Anyone in Canada see it???
    Just checked on Netflix....no joy for Canadians...
    12-13-11 09:30 PM
    i get epix through my 30mb charter internet package. the 14day free trial worked fine with my blackberry playbook and galaxy tab 7.0. now all i get is errors and force closes on both devices when i click watch now
    01-17-12 08:37 PM
    im in us and cant find the app. im also using .6149, anyone else on beta 6149 can seethe app in app world?
    01-18-12 06:10 AM
    I opened a support case a month ago. They seemed to fix the app. Still has issues with the video. Better off just using the website,
    01-18-12 08:06 AM
    Worked a few days ago last time I used it. I'll try again tonight when I get home from work.
    01-18-12 10:49 AM
    the web site works fine, i dont see the app in the app store using 6149 beta but i do see it looking on my desktop
    01-18-12 01:40 PM
    Epix is working fine for me.
    01-22-12 08:16 PM
    Okay so this might not help many of you but if you are on cox communications I found a work around for the app to work again. Go to epixhd.com and login using your cox email credentials. About the middle of the page it will say "your queue, history, and devices". Click on devices and register the android option. The website will generate a 6 digit code witch happens to work on our playbook app. I hope this helps some of you and enjoy!!
    05-24-12 10:40 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD