I wiped my PlayBook through Desktop Software and reinstall the latest OS hoping to fix some issues and bugs... I backed-up needed files but not those Applications and Games since I know that they will be available once I set-up my PB using the same BlackBerry ID... and they did, except only two EA Games i.e. "Dead Space" and "Plant vs Zombies"... even in my list of uninstalled apps and games, they are not available... and when I try to install them from BB Apps World, they are asking me to pay again...

I already sent an inquiry to EA about it and asked their assistance... I even sent them copies of my BlackBerry AppsWorld Purchased Receipts but no "human-helpful" replied - just only automatic reply having instructions on what to do... even that, I just followed them, still nothing happened... again, I received the same automatic-reply which telling the same instructions... I have a feeling that I will never get-out from that loop...

Anyway, just wondering if someone experienced the same thing and managed to solve the problem... I appreciate any helpful tips... thanks...
    12-07-12 12:17 PM
    did you get them when they were on "special" from RIM?
    12-07-12 12:25 PM
    There is a appworld bug in .1088 try refreshing rebooting they may show up. I also had this happen to me but they eventually showed up.You may even want to go ahead and pay again at the confirmation and if you did indeed buy these it "should" say you already purchased this title and continue with the download, this is what happened with me a time or two. As long as you have the receipts you shouldnt have a problem getting these back.

Finally try @BlackBerryhelp on twitter and they should give you the email address for appworld billing.Good luck!
    joshua_sx1 likes this.
    12-07-12 12:53 PM
    For everyone, just generally speaking, please don't contact developers for AppWorld issues. They really can't do anything. Please contact AppWorld support as RIM are the only ones who can help with billing issues, refunds, etc.
    joshua_sx1 likes this.
    12-07-12 07:12 PM
    Thanks guys... I'll try your suggestions...
    12-08-12 09:44 AM