Plants vs. Zombies Is Now On The Blackberry Playbook - EA News

Quote from site

"Get ready to soil your plants � again! PopCap Games has announced that their award-winning game, Plants vs. Zombies, is now available for the Blackberry Playbook. A longtime hit on other platforms, this is the first time Blackberry users can dig into the fun-dead action.

Popular among gamers of all ages, Plants vs. Zombies features 50 action-packed and infinitely replayable levels, plus lively mini-games that challenge you to defend your house from zombies before they reach your front door.

Choose from an ever-increasing arsenal of zombie-zapping plants that will help you slow down, confuse, weaken, and mulchify the zombies plodding across your lawn. Each type of zombie has its own special skills and behaviors, so you�ll need quick, strategic placement of plants like peashooters, cherry bombs, and wall-nuts to stop the zombies dead in their tracks."

I wanna play it now!!!
    02-09-12 11:43 PM
    Plants vs Zombies is out!
    Lets keep it all on one thread.
    02-09-12 11:47 PM
    How much diff is the standalone version vs the web version going to be?
    02-09-12 11:47 PM
    who cares, lets support the developer bringing it to our beloved PlayBook!! I bought Angry Bird's and hardly play just to show my support even though its was just five bucks :-)
    blackcaneaddict likes this.
    02-09-12 11:57 PM
    who cares, lets support the developer bringing it to our beloved PlayBook!! I bought Angry Bird's and hardly play just to show my support even though its was just five bucks :-)
    I already brought them all.
    02-10-12 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD