Hi eveyone

We are proud to announce that Doodle Grub, is now available on Playbook:
    Buy Doodle Grub - Download Doodle Grub - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Doodle Grub is a new twist on the classic snake game, with accelerometer based controls and cute cartoon graphics.

Tilt your device to navigate the grub eating apples as you go. Enjoy the food and grow in length. But be careful! Avoid collisions with nasty enemies moving around that will take the segments they touch. Once they hit the grub's head - the game is over!

FEATURES:
    - Charming cartoon graphics in HD
    - Intuitive and responsive tilt controls
    - Save your best score in the leaderboards
    - Twitter and Facebook support
    - Play with your friends, share your high scores, discover secret achievements and compete for the top spot on the leaderboards!

Doodle Grub is a fun and addicting treat for kids and adults alike, the whole family will be addicted!

* FOLLOW US *
    Twitter: Doodle Grub (@DoodleGrub) on Twitter
    Facebook: Doodle Grub ! | Facebook

[YT]iYxCWALZzsU[/YT]

This is what press & players said about the game on iOS or Android:

Doodle Grub is simply a MUST-HAVE! It's a fully modernized snake game version which is super fun & addictive
    Pixowl created an excellent snake-like on iPad. Doodle Grub HD will make you so addicted!
    More details on Doodle Grub for iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows Phone 7 / Facebook - Pixowl Games

Thank you!

If you have any feedback on the game, please share it with us

best
    Pixowl
    04-05-12 03:37 AM
    Converted Android games ? Better if its native. BTW Thanks
    04-05-12 07:36 PM
    I'm transferring funds to my PayPal account to purchase this now.
    Looks promising.
    04-05-12 09:10 PM
    Is this free on other platforms?
    04-06-12 11:35 AM
    Converted Android games ? Better if its native. BTW Thanks
    It's a converted Android game, but it runs perfectly smoothly anyway. My only issue with it is that they didn't change it much for PlayBook... The instructions still say "Tilt your Android to control the grub"... Luckily the developer was the one who started this thread, so there's hope!
    04-06-12 07:45 PM
    It's android? I didn't know that when I posted previously. Not sure I should buy this now.
    04-09-12 10:44 AM
    It's android? I didn't know that when I posted previously. Not sure I should buy this now.
    Yup. Android. But I do still stand by what I said before. It runs perfectly smoothly.
    04-09-12 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD