Have a Playbook & a 9930 and spend more than a little time on internet forums and was wondering IF there is an app for that?

When you repond to someone in the forum you have to type brackets such as [ & ] quote= & /guote, etc...
    ...Is there an App you can do all of this by just talking to the Playbook or blackberry phone?

For people who like to go on forums for cars, religion and even crackberry that would be something that's very handy...
    ...Does anyone know if something like this exists?
    05-20-12 01:31 PM
    When you repond to someone in the forum you have to type brackets such as [ & ] quote= & /guote, etc...
    Why do you think this. You just hit 'Quote" and these things automatically come up. The app exists, and it's called the native Browser.
    05-20-12 02:40 PM
    Don't know about a forum app covering various forums. There is a Crackberry Playbook forum app but you can't talk to it - think you're hinting at the iPhone & Siri in your post? For this forum I just use the mobile forum & hit the "reply" or "quote" button. Practically effortless.
    05-20-12 02:56 PM
    Don't know about a forum app covering various forums. There is a Crackberry Playbook forum app but you can't talk to it - [...]
    What is the name of this forum app? I can't find it in AppWorld. Do I have to sideload it?
    Thanks
    05-20-12 03:36 PM
    Why do you think this. You just hit 'Quote" and these things automatically come up. The app exists, and it's called the native Browser.
    As pacoman said! Do you not see it?
    05-20-12 03:41 PM
    What is the name of this forum app? I can't find it in AppWorld. Do I have to sideload it?
    Thanks
    It's called "the CB app". You can find it in AppWorld.
    tw_ likes this.
    05-20-12 03:46 PM
    Tapatalk paid app is there $3
    05-20-12 04:19 PM
    its an android port and I am posting using it
    05-20-12 04:20 PM
    Thanks
    Native app in AppWorld. Try searching "The CB App". Sometimes you have to be careful with spacing etc. when you search in AppWorld -their search function is abysmal. If you type BookReader instead of Book Reader you get "No Results." Really pathetic.
    tw_ likes this.
    05-20-12 04:30 PM
    its an android port
    Uh, think about that statement. Don't think so.
    05-20-12 05:56 PM
    I am taking about the taptalk android port app
    05-21-12 02:47 AM
    If the person you are quoting left a tome to deal with the quote feature is worthless....
    ....You still need to break it up to deal with the specific points.
    ....Example.

Why do you think this?
    It's not that "I think" - it's simply the reality of the situation.

You just hit "Quote" and these things automatically come up.
    Yeah, & everything is in one large body of text....
    ...Which is exactly what I'm trying to get around.
    ...Imagine something like dragon speak ( the program ).
    ...Where what you say is typed.

The app exists, and it's called the native browser
    See above.
    05-21-12 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD