Hey guys I know that bb has been celebrating all their important events by giving away free games. When they released pb's, they came with need for speed and tetris. For os 2.0 they released mc2 and asphalt. For os 2.1 they released shadowgun and creavures. Recently sector strike came onto bb and then was quickly removed for "a bug". They same thing happened with the other games. When the update came, they were removed for like a day then brought back.
    Could this be coincedence or are we getting bb10 on playbook sooner than we expected?

Also, were any other apps removed recently for "a bug" or something?

btw: I don't know if this is the right forum because my topic is focusing on an update which would be software but I'm focusing on the app which would be apps and games section. If anyone is to be moving this topic please don't delete just move, thanks
    01-13-13 09:17 PM
    I don think so. It would make sense if the game costs money on other platforms, but its free, so giving away a game that was already free doesn't make sense.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-13-13 09:43 PM
    I get what your saying but wouldn't just releasing it count as something
    or maybe instead of 2 free games, we get a lot of new games.

maybe if this isn't the case, what 2 free games would be next?
    we had games by ea games, gameloft and union. What's next?

omg what if they were monster dash and age of zombies by halfbrick or maybe fruit ninja. They even said those would come
    01-13-13 09:48 PM
    Is sector strike back in app world. Been looking to download to my PB since I saw a post about it last week. Have never been able to find it.
    01-14-13 02:40 PM
    Doubt it. Late spring or early summer for PlayBook BlackBerry 10. Maybe.
    01-14-13 02:42 PM
    hey if you want the link, look for the forum that has it. you'll have to click the link in the forum on your playbook which will go to app world which will let u download
    01-14-13 03:01 PM
    Interesting thought. I don't think that Sector Strike is even close to being on par with NFS, MC2, or ShadowGun. Do you? I hope we get a couple new free games with the OS update, but I hope they're better than Sector Strike. No offense to Sector Strike. That's just a side-scrolling, so-so graphics, shooting game right?

Also, the PB OS10 update is expected to come AFTER the OS10 phones. This makes sense since they've been focusing all their resources on this launch. Phones first, market share, then tablet. That's the way to do this. That's the way to get major developers on board.
    01-14-13 05:31 PM