Hi all
    I would like to know if there is a typing app planned or on Android Market and coming soon to the PB that is similar to SlideIT. I have looked around but havent found anything. I am on OS1 so am not well informed about the Android things.
    Thanks.
    01-14-12 03:51 PM
    Welcome to the PB forums!

Have you read the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook?
    Click on either of the links below my signature for tons of information on the Playbook.
    I use the built in vertual keyboard on the PB.... tap the lower left hand corner of the PB to bring it up. No need for an app.

Enjoy!
    hpjrt likes this.
    01-14-12 04:09 PM
    hi Jafobabe thanks for that.
    I am ok with the existing keyboard in the playbook but its not the best so i was wondering about the existence of something better.

Not too sure about using my 9300 as a kb (theres another thread here on that), hence looking for an app of some kind to enhance / develop the software one in the PB.
    01-14-12 05:13 PM
    I am ok with the existing keyboard in the playbook but its not the best so i was wondering about the existence of something better.
    It is not possible (at least with the current version of the OS) for developers to extend the system with a custom keyboard, except for their own app. There's no "hook" for anyone to modify the existing keyboards, or replace them.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-14-12 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD