I haven't tried Docs to Go previously on my PB. However, I copied over a small XLS file today and when I tried to open it in DTG, nothing happens. Am I missing something? Also, when I hit the +XLS icon (which I would think allows me to create an XLS file), nothing happens.
    02-15-13 04:31 PM
    PS PPT and DOC files work fine. I can create a DOC file too...wth is up with .xls?
    02-15-13 04:41 PM
    The same thing has happened to me a few times, I've found that if I don't close the xls file on my PB with the close button this problem shows up. In order to get the file or any other xls file to open I have to open it from within the app by browsing to its location. If this doesn't work a restart always does the trick.
    hennesseystealth likes this.
    02-15-13 08:49 PM
    The same thing has happened to me a few times, I've found that if I don't close the xls file on my PB with the close button this problem shows up. In order to get the file or any other xls file to open I have to open it from within the app by browsing to its location. If this doesn't work a restart always does the trick.
    Well, I have never been able to open an XLS file, so no way I could have left it open. I have tried to open the file from both the file manager and DTG and get the same results. I will try the restart and see what happens.
    02-15-13 08:55 PM
    I think I had this prpblem before. Make sure you save the file as compatible with earlier versions.

Try that.
    02-15-13 09:06 PM
    I think I had this prpblem before. Make sure you save the file as compatible with earlier versions.

Try that.
    Saved as .xls, so that is compatible back to Office XP or maybe earlier.

I did a hard reset and now it works. So this is what I think happened. I copied over the files from my PC. I used the PB file manager to make sure the files were there. I must have clicked on the .xls file and hit the open button from within file manager. That locked up DTG but only for the Sheet to Go part of the code. That is definitely a flakey set of code but now I know how to fix it if it happens again.
    02-15-13 09:12 PM
    Saved as .xls, so that is compatible back to Office XP or maybe earlier.

I did a hard reset and now it works. So this is what I think happened. I copied over the files from my PC. I used the PB file manager to make sure the files were there. I must have clicked on the .xls file and hit the open button from within file manager. That locked up DTG but only for the Sheet to Go part of the code. That is definitely a flakey set of code but now I know how to fix it if it happens again.
    Good. That's weird though.
    02-15-13 09:23 PM