I love the sheet to go app but I can't figure out how too freeze panes
    If someone could help I would appreciate it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    12-20-11 07:36 PM
    It does not have a ton of features so I don't know if it can do that. I've pretty much given up on it for anything but quick entry. The simple sheet I've sent to it has a frozen pane and I don't believe it shows up that way.

But I'm willing to be proven wrong....
    12-20-11 10:15 PM
    You LOVE Sheet to Go? It doesn't even have basic spreadsheet functionality, like updating cell addresses when you copy an expression to another cell. It's the only thing I don't like about the PB. I use D2G on my Torch to do actual calculations, it's much more functional.

The rumours on the Beta Zone forum is that OS2 will have an Office suite, so I am waiting patiently. But I don't think the current beta releases have the Office apps, at least there is no discussion about them.
    12-21-11 08:20 AM
    So rumors are it will be included in the new OS? Well that is comforting. Why would anyone build a good device with terrible apps? I don't get it. It's no wonder they're in trouble.

FF22 likes this.
    12-21-11 04:53 PM
    So rumors are it will be included in the new OS? Well that is comforting.
    I havent even read rumours to that effect. The very thing I bought my Playbook for, I have to do with a Chromebook and Starbucks. It expensive, I'm putting on weight. Damn you Sheets To Go! Damn you Oatmeal Cookie!
    12-21-11 05:56 PM
    LOL!

12-21-11 06:54 PM
    I don't think anyone from RIM Project Management actually checked the D2G apps, and the people from Dataviz either shipped an incomplete product because they were pressed for time, or assumed that users would only be viewing the documents. These are the only explanations that make any sense.

When posters on the Beta Zone forum pointed out the inadequacies of the apps, the resident RIM project mgr who frequently posts on the forums was very surprised. An office suite was #3 on the wish list for OS2 improvements, according to a survey that ended in October. So I suspect that something office-like is in the works.

You can always join the Beta Zone forum and post your comments there - RIM decision makers read those posts.
    12-22-11 09:11 PM
    Thanks. I bought this tablet to use two things evernote and docs. And both are inept apps. It's a shame.

12-23-11 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD