Seems Docs2Go in 2.1 has some improvements or maybe I am just discovering a few new features
    In the Word editor there is now a Tab right and Tab left button as well as a Book Mark feature. Maybe these are not new but new to me.
    I will take any improvements I can find.
    I have also found in an Excel sheet I can resize the cells by pressing on the cell column or row (with the keyboard not showing) and this allows you to stretch the height or width. I think this has been a feature that I have overlooked.
    Last edited by BKillar; 10-07-12 at 10:21 PM.
    10-07-12 03:08 PM
    The tabs left & right were there before. Not sure about the other features. I use DocsToGo every day to do my trip reports. The tabs feature works great for bulliting. I haven't carried my heavy laptop since I got the PB.
    10-07-12 06:09 PM
    I just wish after 2.1 I had a print button. Course I wished that before 2.1 also.
    BerryClever likes this.
    10-10-12 07:20 PM
    Is anyone able to open/edit RTF (Rich Text Format) files on Docs To Go? Almost all of my work documents are RTF and so far I haven't found any mobile app that will work for them.
    10-10-12 07:50 PM
    Is anyone able to open/edit RTF (Rich Text Format) files on Docs To Go? Almost all of my work documents are RTF and so far I haven't found any mobile app that will work for them.
    I do not have a rtf file handy, but they are pretty easy to support. rtf is tag based format and if native app is not opening them, you can try apps from android. Side load office suit from android, google for more.
    10-10-12 10:45 PM