I can't seem to find one on App World, which is a shame because it could've made a quick fortune before the official apps arrive in another two months or so.
    04-19-11 03:20 PM
    I'm sure that RIM isn't going to make us wait that long for these, I mean, they can't be that hard to implement, can they?
    04-19-11 03:57 PM
    There is one in the works...
    Personal Assistant
    04-19-11 04:17 PM
    There is one in the works...
    Personal Assistant
    But it's not out YET.

the best time would've been out NOW, with it already reviewed/mentioned buy some relatively major news sites.
    Then it would've been the first app purchased by early adopters.

With it coming out a little later, it will miss that initial rush.
    04-19-11 05:39 PM
    Yup. I agree. It would have been nice to have this app available at launch.
    However, the developer of that app is probably working hard...
    04-19-11 05:47 PM
    Looks like it is live in App World now...
    BlackBerry App World - Personal Assistant
    4wheel likes this.
    04-21-11 04:49 PM
    Does it have an import function? I cant seem to find one. Perhaps I am missing it?
    04-22-11 09:43 PM
    I can't seem to find one on App World, which is a shame because it could've made a quick fortune before the official apps arrive in another two months or so.
    We are looking at a couple of months for native apps such as email? Damn would have thought it was first on their list knowing how RIM is with email.
    04-22-11 10:56 PM
    Hi. I have a native email client called aMail that supports 10 accounts supporting IMAP and POP3 awaiting approval from blackberry. You can find out more about the application here and if you want to be informed when it is approved please sign up to the AiFlex Notification mailing list here
    04-23-11 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD