Just wanted to check to see if any of the developers have made any progress....looking forward to seeing this app!

I have a proof of concept app done with icon, loading screen, etc. I just havent had the cycles to pound out the code yet to tie it together.

Right now it does take photos, changes rotation and outputs files. But it needs to be done cleanly still.

But i have about 5 apps on the go right now so its been chaotic.
    08-04-12 01:17 AM
    I am glad to here there is some progress and I am also glad to hear you have more apps in the works. I look forward to hearing more
    Let me know if you need someone to test it.
    08-04-12 08:03 AM
    I really wish that leading android application development company should consider to build this kind of application for android platform.
    04-06-13 12:10 AM
    A good and experienced Mobile application development company can help you fix this issue
    05-22-13 05:54 AM
    Just pushing this to the top - Any Devs interested in this challenge? Seems a few were making progress but nothing ever developed. (excuse the pun)
    deatrixz likes this.
    05-27-13 02:54 PM
    What about asking the dev of advanced camera? he is very responsive and keeps supporting the playbook by updating his app frequently.
    05-27-13 05:41 PM
    What about asking the dev of advanced camera? he is very responsive and keeps supporting the playbook by updating his app frequently.
    Advanced Camera already allows for naming pics and vids by date and time taken {must be enabled in settings}. Not exactly what the OP wanted, but it does make finding pics easier.
    05-27-13 10:23 PM
    I have advance camera - and it is a great app - looking forward to seeing it on Z10 - I will email him on this
    05-28-13 08:13 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD