Can someone tell me if and how to delete books off of the Playbook KOBO app? I am new to this and have had the playbook about a month. Still learning. Thanks so much
    05-20-11 12:29 PM
    Go the book you want to delete from your library (need to be on the main page in Kobo), touch the screen to the side of the book and hold it for 2 seconds. A menu will pop up and it'll say:

Read Now
    Remove from Library

Touch "remove from library" and you're done.
    05-20-11 12:34 PM
    Thanks, but everytime I try it just opens the book......
    Which side exactly are you pushing if you are looking at the screen? Sorry for the questions
    05-20-11 01:13 PM
    Just press and hold anywhere on the book (icon or title) in the library and you will see the popup menu.
    Parasharsp likes this.
    05-20-11 01:23 PM
    Any chance I can see an ePub book imported from my PC at the Kobo app? I mean, can I see a book that has not been purchased at the store in the app? Where does Kobo store the books at the Playbook? Is there any folder I could see when Playbook and PC are connected?
    Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-21-11 03:26 PM
    So far I do not believe anyone has found a way to sideload (that's what it is called to directly place a book where the app could read it) books into the Kobo app.
    05-21-11 04:04 PM
    Thanks, but everytime I try it just opens the book......
    Which side exactly are you pushing if you are looking at the screen? Sorry for the questions
    Go to the main Kobo page that shows all the books in your library.

Don't touch the icon of the book you want to delete. Just put your finger next to it for 2 seconds and another menu will pop up asking what you want to do, to read it or delete it.

If you touch the book it'll open the book up for you.
    05-22-11 02:05 AM
    Thank you very much for the info. Wombatman.
    03-12-13 07:57 PM
    Kobo's website states that you can download your books from its library as pdf or epub format, but I've yet to get that to work. I don't believe it supports importing epub formats unless you're using the Android version sideloaded...to which the oldest working version (3.1.1217) doesn't support that function.

Best bet would be epub reader in BlackBerry World.
    03-13-13 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD