can this be done in the uninstalled app world menu???
    02-21-13 03:51 PM
    YES!!!
    You go to appworld, go to uninstalled apps and click uninstall. Or you can just delete it from the icon but that doesn't guarantee a successful uninstall. You can't uninstall from app world if you've sideloaded the app (pirate apps or non-app world android apps). Same with games as games are apps used for entertainment but games is a sub category of applications or apps for short. Therefore the real question is:

Delete Uninstalled Apps???
    And the answer would be:
    YES!!!
    02-21-13 04:08 PM
    YES!!!
    You go to appworld, go to uninstalled apps and click uninstall. Or you can just delete it from the icon but that doesn't guarantee a successful uninstall. You can't uninstall from app world if you've sideloaded the app (pirate apps or non-app world android apps). Same with games as games are apps used for entertainment but games is a sub category of applications or apps for short.
    ??

@SEAWARRIOR
    Since you posted in the PLAYBOOK FORUM, I am guessing that you are wondering if you can delete the uninstalled applications from the list (of unistalled apps) in Blackberry World.
    At this time, and as far as I know, this is possible on the BB phones, but not on the PLAYBOOK.
    Last edited by Briard; 02-21-13 at 05:00 PM.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-21-13 04:47 PM
    Oh sorry. I thought he was asking about the installed list. Brain fart. lol. but yes it's not available for qnx devices
    02-21-13 05:16 PM

??

@SEAWARRIOR
    Since you posted in the PLAYBOOK FORUM, I am guessing that you are wondering if you can delete the uninstalled applications from the list (of unistalled apps) in Blackberry World.
    At this time, and as far as I know, this is possible on the BB phones, but not on the PLAYBOOK.
    you win,,, ,,, yeah, i want to delete my uninstalled apps/games in app world on both my PB & 9850 so i have a thread in both,,, thanks...
    02-21-13 06:08 PM
    I'm curious as to why you would want to do this. Why not just leave them there just in case you want one back in the future?
    02-23-13 10:17 PM
    I'm curious as to why you would want to do this. Why not just leave them there just in case you want one back in the future?
    I can answer that, the name of one of those apps is sexy girls free photos. been there.
    nappp likes this.
    02-23-13 10:27 PM

??

@SEAWARRIOR
    I can also confirm this is not possible on the playbook. it was only recently made possible on legacy os phones. let's hope soon though. I have some free basic games I will never install again on my list
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-23-13 10:32 PM
    some stuff, like napp said, is stuff i know i'll never use anymore,,, i like to keep my lists tidy...
    02-24-13 09:18 AM