The game looks cartoonish because it has a hand-drawn feel to it. It doesn't have to be space-age and shiny to look good and play well. Desktop Tower Defense was done by handdrawngames.com, and it was great. I want a PlayBook so I can play this game! I'm disappointed that Addictive TD is no longer updating.
    05-09-11 12:59 PM
    Alright BlackBerry has approved the latest updated. Could some kind person (<3 1stStrike) download the update and see if the stand by bug still exists.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../32397?lang=en

Cheers guys!
    05-12-11 02:52 AM
    I left my PB for about a half hour (on two occasions) and brought it out of standby - the game still worked. Left the PB plugged in for about 5 hours, came back to it and brought it out of standby, and the game was completely froze up. Might be from being left on so long, but short term it doesn't seem to suffer any issues as I tried it in both showcase and paused mode and it worked just fine.
    Last edited by 1stStrike; 05-13-11 at 01:21 AM.
    05-12-11 03:15 PM
    Anyone getting 3 instance of Defense Station in their Appworld?? i installed the latest update and next thing you know its installing 3 of them. tried unistalling each one but then all 3 get uninstalled?? anyway to delete the game?
    05-14-11 10:41 PM
    I deleted mine from the home screen, then uninstalled via Appworld. Did a restart and now only have one DS showing under uninstalled. Reinstalled. Now only one DS app listed. Definitely a bug and hope RIM fixes soon.
    05-15-11 02:06 PM
    i really like this app bought it since i saw it . the thing i would want the most is bigger screen and sounds-music thanks for the great app, if you need any testing just ask
    05-15-11 11:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD