Just updated to OS2 and it is great! It finally shows that RIM still has some vision besides great products.

Only thing I really miss is a decent musicplayer. The one provided is really not working for me.

Does anybody know of a good decent mediaplayer (audio) which can be edited, where you can create playlists, order your music easily...

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    02-21-12 11:51 AM
    I had the same issues with the stock mp3 player. I really like to have my audio player be able to make playlists and also move songs around inside a playlist.

I bought mp3 skins player from appworld and its alright. You can make playlists , but you cannot move songs around once its made. Also it costs about $3.99.

For me the solution is Winamp sideloaded. Works great for me , does everything above and more. Its not perfect , but a far-cry better than the ones in appworld.

screenshots:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post7072927

I'm just installing 2.0 as we speak , so I'll let you know how Winamp runs under 2.0.

Cheers.

PS: as far as buying music , I find that the music store app has amazing selection.
    Last edited by aloon69; 02-21-12 at 12:34 PM.
    02-21-12 12:19 PM
    I ported Miui music over to my PB. Great player for Android. The download is, it runs in landscape mode.

WG
    02-21-12 12:33 PM
    Can you please share the link. I prefer the miui music app compared to that crappy pb music player.
    I ported Miui music over to my PB. Great player for Android. The download is, it runs in landscape mode.

WG
    03-03-12 04:18 PM
    I hope in OS3 it gets a little more visual flair.. its pretty bland to be honest. TAT should be able to fix that. I remember seeing an awesome media player demo on PB a while back. Thing is i cant find the youtube link for it. It was so cool looking
    03-03-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD