There are many Angry Birds clones but hardly any Plants vs. Zombies clones. I find that Plants vs. Zombies is more fun than Angry Birds.

They will sell like hot cakes if the game developers create Plants vs. Zombies clones.

It can be: Cats vs. Dogs, Birds vs. Worms, Mouse vs. Cats, Vampires vs. Werewolves, etc...
    05-02-11 11:28 AM
    This might keep you entertained for a while until a full version comes out:

Plants vs Zombies™

Works well for me in the Playbook browser.. Double tap the game to get it to go into full screen mode..

Hope that helps!
    05-02-11 02:11 PM
    trust me i've been bugging popcap since last month. if we show anoff interest in it they will make it. i bet with in the next few weeks were gunna see the playbook gear turn faster. were getting twitter and facebook soon, it's only a matter of time till popcap and rovio jump on the band wagon. there is no software or hardware draw back.
    05-02-11 02:48 PM
    Humans vs Aliens is currently available on BBOS (BlackBerry App World - Humans vs Aliens) and Android. When the Android player arrives, it will work great on the Playbook. Given that, we have no plans to build a Playbook specific version as we wouldn't even be able to finish it in time before the Android player comes out.
    05-10-11 02:59 PM
    Given that, we have no plans to build a Playbook specific version as we wouldn't even be able to finish it in time before the Android player comes out.
    It appears, in this case at least, the predictions that allowing Android apps on the PlayBook would be to the detriment of native PlayBook apps is true. That is terribly disappointing.
    05-10-11 03:10 PM
    Humans vs Aliens is currently available on BBOS (BlackBerry App World - Humans vs Aliens) and Android. When the Android player arrives, it will work great on the Playbook. Given that, we have no plans to build a Playbook specific version as we wouldn't even be able to finish it in time before the Android player comes out.
    So the plan would be to submit the Android app for conversion, being that you are already an App World developer?
    05-10-11 03:12 PM
    So the plan would be to submit the Android app for conversion, being that you are already an App World developer?
    Yep, but only time will tell how easy RIM makes that process.
    05-10-11 11:04 PM
    Amen to that bro!
    05-11-11 09:24 AM
    EpicDraws,

This link on your signature:

FREE trial of Humans vs Aliens for BlackBerry! https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_p...epicbeta&e=com
    There is a link to download the trile game. After the download, how do you install it to the Playbook?
    05-11-11 11:51 AM
    You can't install that on the PlayBook. It's only for BlackBerry phones.
    05-11-11 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD