when I click DDPBInstaller.msi to install on my computer having windows xp service pack 3, it says you need to install .NET Framework 2.0. I installed .NET Framework 4.0. But it kept requiring "you need to install Framework 2.0". I removed .NET Framework 4 and downloaded .NET Framework 2 and installed that. But it still says "you need to install .NET Framework 2".......... what else can i do?
- 11-18-12, 04:21 AM #2
Here is a suggestion in this thread DDPB asking for .NET framework 2, already have 4 (Windows 8)
"If anyone else would like to know how, go to Control Panel, then Programs, then Turn Windows Features on or off, then check the box that says ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)", hit OK, it will load some files, then when the option comes up pick Download Files from Windows Update, it will do so, then when it's done click Close and feel free to install DDPB. "
So it sounds like you have to reinstall DDPB after you have fixed any .NET requirements.
- 11-18-12, 11:17 PM #4
Have you ever heard of side loading within Google Chrome????? There is an app that runs in chrome called "Playbook App Manager", it works very well and connects through usb as well as Wifi.
You can install, remove and launch apps remotely.
You can check it out here. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp
- CrackBerry Addict
12-07-12, 09:47 AM #7
- 547 Posts
- By scorp508 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-09, 11:48 AM
- By Impulss in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-09, 03:10 AM
- By zeeefar in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-08, 06:48 PM
- By zeeefar in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-08, 06:59 PM
- By psymls in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-07, 08:34 PM