Any news on Gameloft releasing TDKR on playbook yet? Been watching the videos on youtube of the ios version and looks amazing!! Gameloft seem to still be bringing out games for playbook so i was trying to stay optimistic!
    07-21-12 05:53 PM
    We are the last to get new games hopefully it will drop by September's but I doubt it we might not get it at all
    07-21-12 05:57 PM
    Hopefully if and when it comes out we can try to enjoy it after that azz hole shot those folks who wanted to enjoy a dammed movie.
    amjass12 likes this.
    07-21-12 06:19 PM
    Hopefully if and when it comes out we can try to enjoy it after that azz hole shot those folks who wanted to enjoy a dammed movie.
    Yep may. God bless those who lost there lives and hopfuly Colorado will ban the sale off guns you think that after Columbine they would off took action then to prevent stuff like this
    Smh
    amjass12 likes this.
    07-21-12 09:19 PM
    Am not saying you need to post the bar in here as its a paid app but can someone have a go at converting it as i would to know if it actually works!! Anybody??
    08-09-12 05:07 PM
    Am not saying you need to post the bar in here as its a paid app but can someone have a go at converting it as i would to know if it actually works!! Anybody??

Is it possible to convert(and sideload) iOS apps? Never asked ^^

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-09-12 05:30 PM
    Is it possible to convert(and sideload) iOS apps? Never asked ^^

Don't you think we all would know that by now if it were?
    08-09-12 05:34 PM
    Don't you think we all would know that by now if it were?

Lol

I was kinda wondering why nobody talked about it ^^

08-10-12 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD