ctrl+home, ctrl+end for Playbook?
I have a Playbook and a Blackberry Mini Keyboard. I write books averaging 350,000 words, so I need to be able to easily navigate to the beginning or end of Word To Go files, like I would in Word for Windows with the ctrl+home and ctrl+end functions.
I've searched the manuals for both products, Google results, and the Crackberry forums, to no avail so far.
- 01-22-2013, 01:58 AM #2
I don't think that the current version of PB's Doc to Go have those shortcut keys... or even the third Apps available in the AppWorld...
Out-of-curiosity only, if you are writing books and averaging 350K words, why you wouldn't use a conventional and portable laptop (such as those powerful netbooks available in the market nowadays) for that task... it will be more convenient, easy and manageable to you – rather than tablets... again, just only out-of-curiosity...
A Cheezy work-around.
Until I find a way to actually duplicate the ctrl+home and ctrl+end functions, (which I'm still looking for) I'll make sure I write "The End" at the end of the file when I begin writing. Then I can use the Search function, searching for the title or my name to replace ctrl+home, and searching for The End to replace ctrl+end. As I say, cheezy, but it'll work for now.
- By cleveland216 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:09 PM
- By TStan47 in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-24-2008, 02:41 PM
- By smileycamper in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
- By DamageINC. in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2007, 12:48 PM
- By khuggart in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:34 PM