Crossfade in music player
I'm looking for more than two days now for one simple music player that will play songs one after another without silence in between. I tried zillion on players but I'm nowhere near solution... so... What I need is a player where songs from PB or from playlist on PB will start a few seconds before playing one is over.
Any idea? I really need it asap for a bar where they would like to set up playlist and leave a playbook to take care of their music.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-19-2012, 07:13 PM #2
- 490 Posts
- :x secret
Get Neutron Music Player it's about 999 x's better than the native music player and it looks like it offers what you are looking for.
It does come with 4.99 price tag tho.Check Out My Wallpaper Thread
GRIFFIN UP SAAB 9-3
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 / BlackBerry Storm 9530 / BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 / BlackBerry Bold 9650 / BlackBerry Bold 9930 / BlackBerry Zed10
BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
I was stupid enough to buy it, but it doesn't mix music (start next song on the list a few seconds before the one running is ended)... Maybe I don't know how to click Fade or Crossfade button but this doesn't work. I also can not set time to limit crossing to a few seconds (so that new song starts let's say 5 seconds before song I'm playing stops).
Any other ideas?
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-20-2012, 03:50 AM #5
- 172 Posts
I guess you're looking for gapless playback - one of the great things my MiniDisc player supported back in the days. It can be achieved using some formats of which PlayBook can read AAC. It may work using the converter software mentioned in the Wiki entry.
- 12-20-2012, 03:58 AM #6
Neutron is excellent and supports both gapless playback and crossfading. These features are turned off by default, but they can be easily enabled through the settings screen.
- 12-20-2012, 04:06 AM #7If Eve had given Adam a Blackberry, the world would be paradise. Instead, she gave him an Apple. Look at us now.
- 12-20-2012, 06:21 PM #11
set the in/out seconds, as well as song fade in/out. It's gonna take some experimenting, but it's really stable from my experience.
Good luck with it!!If Eve had given Adam a Blackberry, the world would be paradise. Instead, she gave him an Apple. Look at us now.
- 12-20-2012, 07:04 PM #13If Eve had given Adam a Blackberry, the world would be paradise. Instead, she gave him an Apple. Look at us now.
- By jhendrickson in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:58 PM
- By citi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM
- By jaydeesan in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:12 PM
- By fonebrkr in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
- By BroadSword in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:57 PM