Hi:
    A couple weeks ago, after Devcon it was mentioned that Crackberry will be reviewing the new Gameloft games that came out for the playbook in the next "couple days" (spiderman etc). I made a comment under the article stating how CB shouldn't follow RIM's steps by saying something and acting otherwise as they mentioned game reviews for other games weeks previously as well. I was then reminded how CB was very busy at that time due to Devcon but the game reviews were on their way.

As this has been long gone, and not to sound frustrated or anything but is there any sort of timeline on when these game reviews are going to be given?

Many of you may think that I should pay the $6.99 and try the game for myself or read the AppWorld reviews however I learned from my mistake of buying RealSoccer HD and I hope I don't make another bad purchase.

Cheers
    11-09-11 02:54 AM
    You can check out PlayBookGamer.com

The person there has been reviewing games for the Playbook and does a nice job at it I think.
    11-09-11 09:45 AM
    There is a guy on youtube user name leodee from UK. That does some reviews.

leodee's Channel - YouTube
    11-09-11 10:09 PM
    I'm also interested in such reviews. I don't want to shell out a bunch of money trying each game.. but Crackberry could!

Side note, whatever happened to Joseph Holder? Haven't seen him in the Podcasts recently and I thought he did most of these kinds of reviews? I guess Michelle Haag has taken over some of this?
    11-09-11 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD