I thought I saw the CrackBerry logo on Kevin's PB homepage in a picture recently. I've been searching, and I can't find a CB app on my PlayBooks app store. Am I just missing it, or is there some trick to getting the CB launcher on my homepage?
    01-13-12 08:59 PM
    It's just a web shortcut.
    01-13-12 09:01 PM
    The app is called 'The CB app'. You will find it in the app world on your PB.
    Good luck
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-13-12 09:02 PM
    Ah, thanks for this. Was wondering that myself...

Edit: While this is nice, it isn't the same as the CB app for the device... For the forums, I went to each page, "add to homepage" with different names for each forum, and saved them in my berry folder. Now I have shortcuts to all my favorite forums!

Course, that doesn't help with the Mobihand store, but if they don't fix their problems, it won't matter....
    Last edited by cntrydncr223; 01-13-12 at 10:22 PM.
    01-13-12 09:50 PM
    i stumbled upon it a week or so ago... it looks to be more then a web shortcut. It seems to have its own UI that allows you to brows the main blog page with links to the web page for specific forum threads. I actually find it to be very useful. much lime the CB "app" I have on my 9800.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-13-12 10:24 PM
    i stumbled upon it a week or so ago... it looks to be more then a web shortcut. It seems to have its own UI that allows you to brows the main blog page with links to the web page for specific forum threads. I actually find it to be very useful. much lime the CB "app" I have on my 9800.
    Yep, it's very handy, been using it for some time now.
    bbfan1040 and Serkle K like this.
    01-13-12 10:31 PM
    It's just a web shortcut.
    Actually it's not completely a web shortcut. You can read the blogs and articles through the app, and if you use a specific step you can browse the forums on the CB App also.

But I find it more easier to use the browser so I uninstalled it again
    01-13-12 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD