12-23-12 06:10 AM
- Not sure if anyone downloaded this app yet but just downloaded it and liking it so far. I've been looking for a good recipe app for the PB and this one seems to be the best one to date.
Only issue I've noticed so far is that the timer doesn't chime when it reaches zero.10-13-11 11:30 AMLike 3
- I am actually quite impressed with this app. When you add a recipe to the shopping cart, a little envelope actually flies up to the status bar. It's not as good as epicurious, but it's a REALLY good start.
A number of new apps are actually quite good. Eventseekr's a really good app...10-14-11 12:04 AM
- Just saw and downloaded it today, it"s quite good! I've got to say that I'm more impressed with the quality of some of the apps I've seen than I originally thought I'd be before I bought my Playbook last week.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com10-14-11 12:56 AM
Like the chiming timer too!10-21-11 09:07 PM
- What a neat little app! Good UI, seems functional enough I look forward to giving some recipes a whirl.
My only request wouldn't necessarily pertain to the app specifically perhaps the whole site. I do wish there was an easy way to upload my own recipes into a private book without a moderator approving it. Even if it's just temporary so that I can still access it in the meantime. That way ones I upload are available to me right away.
Great app at anyway!10-22-11 11:33 AMLike 2
Regarding Cooklet - inspiring culinary organizer and recipe management - at the very begining of the platform we decided that all the recipes published on it will be publicly available so that we need to make sure that the content (txts, photos, videos) is acceptable (not abusive, vulgar, etc.).
Second reason is even more important - every recipe's ingredients are recognised by our system so that you don't need to specify every field of the ingredient separately but pasting whole list of ingredients is enough. Accuracy of the recognition of the system varies from 80 to 95% so we need to make sure it's correctly recognised. This identification of ingredients is helpful when users drag the recipe to the shopping list and all the elements appear there nicely (e.g. ingredients are summed up from different recipes).10-23-11 06:53 PM
You can also search for combinations like 'beef + bread' and then on top of the results the recipes that suit best appear.
Enjoy!10-23-11 06:57 PM
- There's a very fresh post by Alicia about Cooklet:
http://crackberry.com/cooklet-inspir...berry-playbook11-04-11 02:07 PM
- I have just downloaded the latest update of cooklet, and all I can say is wooow, the animations are smooth, UI is pleasing, I am truly wondering why can't every app be as smooth and as well made as cooklet, do you really use adobe sdk to built this?11-21-11 09:06 AM
- 11-22-11 10:52 AM
- 11-22-11 11:45 AM
I think if you follow this kind of thinking in the kitchen then sky's the limit yes you can!
Cheers and good luck!11-22-11 05:13 PM
- Good timing - I was just cooking myself up some fried eggs "over medium" being bored waiting for that perfect "over medium" point - and wishing I had my playbook to entertain me - I left it in the living room but couldn't chance missing that perfect "medium "point of the eggs... so I sat bored thinking - you know - a recipe app would be great for the playbook for this environment....then I was thinking OOOO!!! egg timer app!! wolfed down my eggs, wiped off my greasy fingers and touched my way to App world.....
.01-08-12 10:01 PM
G01-09-12 05:57 AM
- I'm pleased to infrom you that all-new Cooklet will be launched tomorrow, Nov 15 :-)
It took us 9 months to develop and it's finally here Here's a little sneak peek of what's coming.
There's special introductory price of $1.99 for the first days, with $4.99 to follow later.
g11-14-12 07:30 PM
- Awesome update! The UI changes are great and the app definitely flows better than before. I love the added social aspect.
Noticed a couple of small bugs (i.e. doesn't seem to want to log me in, profile edits through the app don't seem to work) but hopefully that gets fixed in future releases.
EDIT: Man you guys are fast. Just saw an update and see that it has fixed the two issues above.11-15-12 10:02 PM
- 6.2.7 is the newest available Glad to see you like it! We take care of the details and polish the app every free moment thank you and enjoy!
In case of any new problems found let us know on Twitter (Cooklet (CookletApp) on Twitter) or FB (http://www.facebook.com/CookletApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer cheers!11-16-12 05:25 PMLike 3
- I purchased the app last night but, right away, was not very impressed. My favourites page doesn't load the recipes and crashes the app. Overall, the categories are too vague and not very useful when searching for a recipe. For example, I clicked the "beef" category and only recipes for salads were returned, when I clicked the "dinner" category, I got a bunch of dessert recipes.12-17-12 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD