Hi, I've repackaged some Android Apps, but I really don't want to go through all of the trouble of making an App World uploading account, so does anyone want to become my uploader? I'll send you repackaged Android apps and you can send them in to app world. Any takers?
    02-01-12 01:07 AM
    Hi, I've repackaged some Android Apps, but I really don't want to go through all of the trouble of making an App World uploading account, so does anyone want to become my uploader? I'll send you repackaged Android apps and you can send them in to app world. Any takers?
    I would have thought the developer of the app itself would need to submit it to appworld (otherwise I'll claim Kindle and Repligo Reader and charge $4.99 a shot thank you very much...)
    02-01-12 01:09 PM
    or u cud load m up as .bar files for side loading.
    02-02-12 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD