anybody knows whether any console apps for blackberry exist?
    01-07-12 02:35 AM
    Elaborate, as in SSH ? Telnet? Command line? Text adventures?
    01-07-12 12:23 PM
    Elaborate, as in SSH ? Telnet? Command line? Text adventures?
    console for local command line
    01-19-12 05:12 PM
    What about DOSBox? Here's the link to (I think) the latest version, but you have to sideload it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ml#post6872215

This may not be what you mean, as it doesn't have full root access or anything, it just works as a file manager/DOS emulator
    01-19-12 06:26 PM
    What about DOSBox? Here's the link to (I think) the latest version, but you have to sideload it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ml#post6872215

This may not be what you mean, as it doesn't have full root access or anything, it just works as a file manager/DOS emulator
    DOS box is DOS emulator
    What I mean is local OS console, where you can run QNX batch script
    01-19-12 07:19 PM
    I would like this as well... a way to delve inside the PB the way you would when you open a terminal/console in Linux.
    11-15-12 12:37 PM
    There is an android port named Konsole, that must be sideloaded but then works perfectly on today's latest OS. I don't find the link right now, but I remember it was indicated straight on this forum somewhere... (searching)
    Ah, yes, it's there: search for the post from (our star) xsacha, and don't forget to thank him ...
    dimm0k likes this.
    11-16-12 04:03 AM
    There is an android port named Konsole, that must be sideloaded but then works perfectly on today's latest OS. I don't find the link right now, but I remember it was indicated straight on this forum somewhere... (searching)
    Ah, yes, it's there: search for the post from (our star) xsacha, and don't forget to thank him ...
    Thanks to you and him for this!
    11-16-12 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD