What's the best Playbook comic book app?

I really like the DC app and Marvel app for the iPad (yeah, I sad it...)
    09-08-11 03:35 PM
    Comic Reader Mobi, BUT it's an Android app!!!! Hopefully it comes to the PB when we get the Player!
    09-08-11 03:37 PM
    I'd like a native app, one that can properly utilize the bezel gestures.

Thank though. Anyone else?
    09-08-11 03:55 PM
    I prefer the Comics app. It allows for both cbz and zip formats, uses the swipe gesture and scans your PB for for comics. It also displays the comics in your library by cover page.
    09-08-11 09:18 PM
    Are there any apps for the PB like the DC Comics and Marvel Comics app for iPad?

Those are the only comics I would be reading anyway. The apps allow you to browse a catalog of comics within the app (a ton of them are free) and read them within the app, so you're not actually downloading any file. Kinda like streaming the comic to your tablet like Netflix would with a movie.

I know I'm probably stretchin' it asking if there's any apps like this for the PB, but worth a shot.
    09-08-11 09:53 PM
    Marvel.com works well. In my opinion, better than the iPad app because you can use the digital comics unlimited subscription to read online comics. The iPad app doesn't allow that.

I also use the Comics app (Buy Comics - Download Comics - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World) which works well and gets regular updates.
    09-08-11 10:17 PM
    Ha I haven't tried Marvel.com on my PB. I have found so many sites work better than some apps in here its great, bookmark the page on my homescreen and its an app now
    09-08-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD