Cloud Services solution
I got the solution to cloud services missing native apps on the playbook,
Put your google drive/skydrive/sugar sync folder into your dropbox folder. Bamn, always accessible from anywhere.
Whose with me?
Not really because ur Google Drive/Skydrive/sugar sync data is backed up and stored in that while the entire thing is also backed up and stored in dropbox so you have access to it without the need of any of those apps meant for them.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-04-13, 02:57 PM #6
- 582 Posts
Re: Cloud Services solution
I can share with you my app PlayCloud 10 :
- 01-05-13, 12:44 AM #7
My assumption is which service takes control. In a single setup (I.e Google drive only) Google controls it all and any conflicts are handled by Google. Add in dropbox and who handles the conflicts? Update a file in Google drive at the same time as dropbox is doing a sync check are you not risking having dropbox overwrite the updates you make?
No it wouldn't do. The principle behind it is similar to Github where multiple access the same thing and modify but yet when they upload its done without issues and has previous version backed up. If any conflicts happen you are requested for it. In this case, nothing like that should happen ideally. Been trying it for a week in my development and it works.
- By y0lorenzo in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-27-13, 01:29 AM
- By Mikhou in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-12, 06:01 PM
- By cwoodffr in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-02-12, 04:16 AM
- By StylinProfilin in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-11, 07:37 AM
- By ESN in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 08-29-11, 05:46 PM