Hi all,

We've just released our HTML5 Cloud File Manager App for the Playbook for which it was designed, although it works with other webkit browsers. It can support access and management to over 35 storage clouds and SaaS services and enables unification of different cloud content, cross-cloud file search, and ability to upload and view documents within the browser.

A free smestorage account is required to use the App, and a free account comes with the ability to add 3 clouds plus 5GB of storage that we provide foc.

You can find out more at our blog post at: SMEStorage Blog � Blog Archive � HTML5 Cloud FIle Manager for over 35 Storage Clouds for Playbook and other webkit browsers.

Best Regards,

Ana
    SMEStorage
    LuayS likes this.
    03-19-12 06:42 AM
    This looks pretty nice. I have signed up and will report back.
    03-19-12 10:00 AM
    Let us know how you get on as we are interested in feedback / improvements we can make.

Best Regards,

Ana
    SMEStorage
    03-19-12 02:08 PM
    So I have played around with this and it is really good. I signed up at : SMEStorage :: Pricing

Get you 5 gig plys ability to sync 3 other cloud services.Hooked up my Dropbox and Box accounts. The html5 app (mobileSME Storage :: Log In) works well. The desktop interface also is nice.

Great way to get all your clouds accessible is one place.

I would recommend trying it out.
    03-19-12 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD