I'll check out the WDLXTV web interface and see if I can update the app to be compatible with it ... I'll definitely need some testers because I don't have this device
    I'll test it. I thought that was a given.

I sent you a PM earlier about the WDLXTV interface.
    02-04-13 07:29 PM
    If you want to expand on this you could look into a way to receive video feedback especially in music mode.
    It would be nice to be able to control and navigate the WDTV without having the TV on.
    That may be an app on it's own.

One of the developers on the WDLXTV forums was looking into that for iOS. I don't know if he ever had success.
    02-04-13 07:35 PM
    Thanks for the reply, it really looks like a keeper
    02-05-13 11:19 AM
    Hello,

I have the WD TV live plus, and would not mind getting this app as well. Am willing to test , off course, if it helps.

Regards,

JF
    02-05-13 11:29 AM
    I'll test it. I thought that was a given.

I sent you a PM earlier about the WDLXTV interface.
    PM sent
    02-05-13 08:25 PM
    Clicker Version 1.0 has been approved in Blackberry World. I haven't posted it yet cuz version 1.0 has a white color scheme and does not include setting favorite services to display on the main screen. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until version 1.1 is approved (this is the version that I had some help with BETA testing).

I'm working on version 1.2 which will include support for wdxltv and settings for multiple WDTVs. A big thanks to Angus_CB for his help!
    Wolfgan likes this.
    02-12-13 06:56 PM
    I'm happy to see your still working on it.
    I was going to PM you today to see what you were up to.
    02-13-13 09:02 AM
    Hello Angus,

Do you know of an app that can replace the Logitech "Harmony One" model remotes? Logitech is selling it's Harmony line and their software is not as streamline as it should be. Would be great if there was a like remote control app that could emulate the Harmony line for the PB and BB10.
    02-13-13 09:54 AM
    Hello Angus,

Do you know of an app that can replace the Logitech "Harmony One" model remotes? Logitech is selling it's Harmony line and their software is not as streamline as it should be. Would be great if there was a like remote control app that could emulate the Harmony line for the PB and BB10.
    There are several device specific apps in Blackberry World but I am not aware of one that can emulate the Harmony line. Keep in mind that one limitation is the hardware on the remote control device (for example, the Playbook does not have IR or RF). Another consideration is does the controlled device (i.e. TV) support/accept commands via bluetooth or wi-fi.

My long-term plan for Clicker is to add support for more devices. A really cool thing would be to be able to "program" the app for different devices/protocols ... definitely a challenge.
    02-13-13 11:38 AM
    yes it does. its basic but it works
    02-13-13 02:23 PM
    yes it does. its basic but it works
    What are you answering?
    02-13-13 03:31 PM
    Hello Angus,

Like codemonkey said, the Playbook has no way to transmit codes to devices the way a Harmony remote does, IR or RF.
    The WD boxes and some others can accept remote commands over WiFi. I have an LG ST600 TV box that also accepts WiFi commands.
    02-13-13 03:34 PM
    CodeMonkey and Angus,

Thanks for the explanation.
    02-13-13 05:41 PM
    Hello, I am anxiously awaiting this app - any idea when it will be available? Are you still providing the beta version in the interim?

Thanks
    Danny
    02-26-13 11:48 AM
39 12