I purchased and downloaded the game because of its good description and good rating...

It is really a good game with nice graphics and objective... the only problem is that I purchased and downloaded it using my PlayBook... and when I checked it with my Z10, my concerned is right, I need to buy it again... I was really intend to install it to my Z10 since I was thinking that some apps and games we purchased in OS2.1, we might buy them again when PB upgraded to BB10...

Well, that's life... I have to enjoy it now with my PlayBook...
    02-23-13 10:27 AM
    Hmmmm.. this is a bit weird, because I can download it freely on my Z10 after buying it on PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 03:12 AM
    I purchased and downloaded the game because of its good description and good rating...

It is really a good game with nice graphics and objective... the only problem is that I purchased and downloaded it using my PlayBook... and when I checked it with my Z10, my concerned is right, I need to buy it again... I was really intend to install it to my Z10 since I was thinking that some apps and games we purchased in OS2.1, we might buy them again when PB upgraded to BB10...

Well, that's life... I have to enjoy it now with my PlayBook...
    On your Z10, try doing a refresh list. I don't have a Z10, but I have multiple PlayBooks with the same ID, and sometimes the button won't say "reinstall" but will look like I never bought it. Once I have it refresh the list, it shows up right. I assume it'll be the same, especially since alexwise indicates he didn't have to purchase it again.
    02-25-13 03:33 PM
    Because 10 OS is basically PBOS 2.1, it gives the chance for developers to make one app work on both platforms (with the correct resizing and liquidising code to fit both size screens). Then again, if the developer has decided to make two seperate versions of the apps (maybe because they decided not to add the special code) meaning that you have to buy each version seperately.

But as said, this isn't the case with Chimpact. Try these:

- Battery Pull
    - Reload App World
    - Sim Pull / Refeesh Internet Settings

If all else fails;

Backup, System Reset, Restore, Redownload Apps, Restart Device.

Hope I helped!
    02-25-13 03:47 PM
    To be fair with the developer, last night when I received the new replacement for my defective Z10 (SIM card not detected), I reinstall again all the data using the BlackBerry direct link and praise God, the Chimpact is now available for download - and I don't need to pay it again...

Hopefully, when PlayBook is upgraded to BB10, the same praise God will happen... (OK, I know, I'm pushing my luck)...

Anyway, this is a great game!! Highly recommended....
    02-26-13 12:40 AM