- 05-23-13, 08:03 PM #4
- 11-08-13, 08:48 AM #5
So checkout 51 worked completely fine on the Blackberry Q10 until this 10.2 update.
Ever since the udpate, I can not take pictures. This 10.2 completely broke the functionality of this application.
Is there a way to downgrade back to previous versions on the Q10?
- 11-11-13, 09:08 AM #6
On the playbook, I believe the bulk of side-loaded apps cannot access the camera. It's an old issue that was in theory going to be resolved with the promised BB10 update. The camera issue has never been fixed, so no way to use Checkout 51 on the PB.
- By craigmcd in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-13, 01:36 PM
- By captcrackberry in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 111Last Post: 09-16-08, 03:10 PM
- By mr.jcarter in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 259Last Post: 07-22-08, 08:41 PM
- By KarlyT in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 15Last Post: 07-12-08, 02:50 AM
- By captcrackberry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 32Last Post: 07-06-08, 07:03 PM