Hi everyone,

Another new update for The Logo Game is here! Based on popular demand, we�ve added 4 new country-specific packs with 50 logos in each pack!

These packs include the top brands and companies from the following countries:

� United Kingdom
    � Canada
    � Philippines
    � India

Take a pick from any of these logo packs and have fun guessing these logos. Feel free to email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com in case of any queries or suggestions.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-30-12 01:47 AM
    URGENT UPDATE: Please don't upgrade to the latest version (v2.2) of The Logo Game.

It looks like the BAR file which we uploaded for the latest version of "The Logo Game" has got corrupt. We are hearing reports from users that the app launches and closes immediately after this update.

We are releasing an update to the game today which should be available for upgrade tomorrow - this update (v2.2.1) will solve this issue. Please bear with you until then. Rest assured, your game progress or in-app purchases will still remain intact.

Please make sure that you DONT delete the app - just upgrade to the next version when it is released. If you delete the app, the game progress will be lost.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-30-12 09:20 AM
    Oh dear I upgraded before I saw this. Really hope I can keep my purchases and progress when the next version is released.

@xlabs i bought who got brains. On the mathematics section think the difficulty between the 2 games is not reflected very well in the points. The one where you have to work out the sums gets very hard. While the one where you put the mathematics symbols in you always have a 1 in 4 chance to guess
    08-30-12 10:57 AM
    This app is a just a ripped off clone of the iOs app.
    XLabz likes this.
    08-30-12 11:47 AM
    UPDATE: v2.2.1 of the game is now available for update. This upgrade fixes the problem with the crash in the previous version. Please update now.

We have tested this version and it is working fine. We are extremely sorry about this glitch.

Please update and confirm.
    08-31-12 12:30 AM
    kdna: Do you know that this game was in existence in a Excel sheet format almost some 8 years before? Every idea is inspired from a older one.

�There are no original ideas. There are only original people.� � Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
    08-31-12 12:35 AM
    2.2.1 works fine. I still can't do in app purchases. Even deleted and reinstalled this morning hoping that would fix it. But no. Guess I only get to do the first levels.
    08-31-12 07:07 AM
    2.2.1 works fine. I still can't do in app purchases. Even deleted and reinstalled this morning hoping that would fix it. But no. Guess I only get to do the first levels.
    Is it still showing error 30242?
    09-03-12 02:15 AM
    With two significant differences:

1- PlayBook doesn't have the iOS version, to my knowledge.
    2- PlayBook has XLabz all over their forum, fielding questions and providing support.

These two differences mean XLabz has my support for the Logo Game and WhoGotBrains. Clone with support? Yes, please.

Modern Combat 2 and 3: CoD clones
    Starfront: Starcraft clone
    Eternal Legacy: Final Fantasy clone
    Nova: Halo clone
    Asphalt: Burn-Out clone

Pointless to complain about these though, coz Gameloft ain't listening.
    LimeTripBlog, meganVee and XLabz like this.
    09-03-12 08:43 AM
    I can't purchase anything, either. I'm getting error 579024.
    09-16-12 10:33 AM
    I just completed the 8 free levels and enjoyed the game a lot. However, in my personal impression, many airline logos of the US and Australia were used of the which I have never heard of and could only solve by using Google image search. Since I did not count them I may very well be wrong, it really is just a personal impression.
    I would love to have more free levels, it is really an addictive game!
    09-16-12 10:43 AM
    I can't purchase anything, either. I'm getting error 579024.
    Hi,

Looks like this is an issue with App World. Other CrackBerry users have listed some solutions here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-help-651543/. Maybe you could check it out and let us know if anything works for you?
    KidCaboose likes this.
    09-17-12 01:23 AM
    Is it still showing error 30242?
    Yes. Also now says the it can't even reach the internet. On Wifi and am able to download,.browse, etc. Mainly now I get that notification
    09-22-12 05:00 PM
    Hey Everyone,

We've heard that a few of you have been having trouble purchasing the "Holidays Pack" of The Logo Game. So we've now released a full version of The Logo Game with all Logo Packs and 200 hint points unlocked for just $5.99! (Same price as the Holidays Pack).

You can download the full version of The Logo Game here.

Happy guessing!!

As always, let us know if you have any suggestions or issues.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    12-21-12 05:31 AM
    So if you buy this one, does your purchases restore here too? Like hints purchased? Just curious
    12-21-12 10:03 AM
    So if you buy this one, does your purchases restore here too? Like hints purchased? Just curious
    Purchasing the game results in a second version being installed on your PlayBook. You'll have to start the game over, and none of my earned hints were carried over.

On a side note, the Women's category... Hilarious!
    12-23-12 09:59 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD