Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By supnez
  • 1 Post By gimpy39
  1. supnez's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Charades for PlayBook (& other party apps)

    Hi all!

    I've just finished my first app - Charades for PlayBook:

    Buy Charades - Download Charades - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

    (It seemed like a good idea at first, before I had to manually moderate 15000 charades clues for appropriateness/english/too hard/etc)! In any case, it would be awesome if I could get some feedback from anyone if they are throwing a party anytime soon!

    I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any other party apps you'd want to see? Happy to try and develop some!


    Med
  2. sirfly2fly's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    173 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FDEB75
    #2  

    Default

    Truth or Dare
    http://Collegiaterevenue.ws ..make money with me
  3. lotuslanderz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    898 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MedNez View Post
    Hi all!

    I've just finished my first app - Charades for PlayBook:

    Buy Charades - Download Charades - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

    (It seemed like a good idea at first, before I had to manually moderate 15000 charades clues for appropriateness/english/too hard/etc)! In any case, it would be awesome if I could get some feedback from anyone if they are throwing a party anytime soon!

    I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any other party apps you'd want to see? Happy to try and develop some!


    Med
    We have a family tradition of charades at Christmas. Too bad this wasnt around then!
  4. gimpy39's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Pictionary could be a good one if hooked up to TV, other wise hard for people to see.

    Taboo could be a simple-ish one to do. And even include a timer built in.
    tech-kid likes this.
  5. peter_betos's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    248 Posts
    #5  

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy39 View Post
    Pictionary could be a good one if hooked up to TV, other wise hard for people to see.
    Yes, please do. So that we can have a better experience with an "On-screen UI" app, aside from what the Videos app from the Playbook does.
    Maybe follow me on twitter? peter_betos
  6. supnez's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy39 View Post
    Pictionary could be a good one if hooked up to TV, other wise hard for people to see.

    Taboo could be a simple-ish one to do. And even include a timer built in.
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_betos View Post
    Yes, please do. So that we can have a better experience with an "On-screen UI" app, aside from what the Videos app from the Playbook does.
    I have been thinking about pictionary! I will have a go at it tomorrow!
  7. tech-kid's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Yeah, Taboo would be nice. All you need are clues, a timer, and pass/correct...

Posting Permissions