Great Little War Game is listed at $2.99 in the Appworld, but when you check out it shows $4.99. I was about to buy it when I happened to see the real price.
    04-26-12 04:32 PM
    Hey this behavior generally happens when they have reduced their price but it is still not distributed across. Most likely by tomorrow you should see the new price $2.99, so just wait.
    04-26-12 05:40 PM
    I got burned on this when I picked up Plants vs Zombies. Shame on me for not checking the final checkout price.

But yea, this it quite common on the BB store.
    04-26-12 06:00 PM
    Well you can contact them and let them know that you have paid the full price.
    Most of times it will be all sorted out.
    04-26-12 06:02 PM
    I got burned on this when I picked up Plants vs Zombies. Shame on me for not checking the final checkout price.

But yea, this it quite common on the BB store.
    You should of received a refund. I did.
    04-26-12 06:29 PM
    How do you request a refund? App world took my money for monopoly (3.99) via PayPal and gave me an error message, but no app!
    04-26-12 07:26 PM
    How do you request a refund? App world took my money for monopoly (3.99) via PayPal and gave me an error message, but no app!
    Have you rebooted? I had a similar issue with an app that didn't show as purchased. But after a security wipe, it showed as purchased. Maybe after a day or two or a reboot, the app will show as purchased. It seems to be a bit more common than not
    04-26-12 07:41 PM
    Contact AppWorld support, developers can't help with refunds.
    04-26-12 08:50 PM
    Showed at �3 last night on app world, but back now at �5...
    This is an EXCELLENT game, can't recommend it enough
    04-26-12 09:09 PM
    Showed at �3 last night on app world, but back now at �5...
    This is an EXCELLENT game, can't recommend it enough
    Same here, now back up to $5 from...erm...$5 - lol It never actually went down to $3 here, just showed to be $3 on the list.

The game is good and seems like high quality, but I'm not much into strategy/RPG games. But when I saw it was listed at $3, I said "what-the-heck" and tried to buy it.
    04-27-12 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD