- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
cant sign BAR files?
I was signing some apk files that I saved from my phone and for some of them, it said that the process could not be completed because they were already signed. I had signed them before but i think i deleted the .bar and .lsv files previous so i went to sign them again, but it wouldn't work. Is there any way to fix that? Also, what are .lsv files that are added to the desktop when the .bar file is signed and placed onto the desktop (from a .apk file)? Lastly, why do some of the apps i put on show the actual app icon, but then it says a message that it could not be opened and had to force close it? How would i fix that as well? I'm still learning all this stuff so I apologize for all these questions. Thanks!
- 01-28-2013, 02:12 AM #2
You need to edit your "bar-descriptor.xml", every time you build a release version, you need to "increase" the version number manually
you should edit the following lines :
- By GenTarkin in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 55Last Post: 06-08-2013, 04:05 PM
- By dimm0k in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:32 PM
- By akashpopat in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 12Last Post: 02-04-2012, 10:43 AM
- By rrsandhu in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:44 PM
- By skull121 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:06 PM