I'm using my Paypal account to buy an app from the app world for my PlayBook, but it won't process the payment.

I got an e-mail from Paypal and this is what is stated, "To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then click Research In Motion."

When i do go there, i get this---> Disabled Preapproval Payments Plan = To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN.

Reset your PIN, how do i do this?
    08-31-12 11:55 AM
    Is your paypal account funded by a credit card that expired? Could it want the PIN from your pb? Options (gear), About/Hardware.

Is there some contact link for that page?
    08-31-12 03:43 PM
    I had a hard time with a debit card. appworld support confirmed the card has to be a credit card and not a debit card.

I know you are talking about a paypal account. I'm just adding an experience of my own
    08-31-12 05:18 PM
    I'm also having problems with AppWorld - I use my CC (yes it has money available). Cant download - get ERROR ID 11400 :/

Anyone else getting this?
    Ian
    08-31-12 05:30 PM
    Yes I am having this problem as well. Can't use my CC or PayPal. I'm sure this will get fixed soon.
    09-01-12 12:58 AM
    I decided to try it once more before I passed out and it works again with both CC and PayPal.
    09-01-12 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD