Can you/how do you hide app icons on the PB homescreen? Thanks
    04-19-11 11:58 AM
    If you hold your finger on any icon you see a trash can below the ones that can be deleted. That is about as far as I have gotten. I would like to make a folder to move icons into like on the phone. That doesn't seem possible though.
    04-19-11 12:25 PM
    Related to that, I would like to know i its possible of creating a new, for lack of a better name, "tab" in which you can drag or move the icons, i.e., we have "All", "Favorites", "media", "Games", "and "Balck berry Bridge". Is is possible to create new tabs? If so, how?
    04-19-11 12:35 PM
    Currently it doesn't look like you can hide icons or create folders. Hopefully in later software versions this will be added in.
    04-19-11 12:36 PM
    Ugh, so frustrating. This is an epic fail.
    04-19-11 12:50 PM
    The best I have come up with is to move the icons I use to the favorites tab. Think of the home screen like show all on the phone. From there you can move or delete them as you see fit. I would rate it more of a "that sucks" then a "epic fail".
    04-19-11 01:05 PM
    The best I have come up with is to move the icons I use to the favorites tab. Think of the home screen like show all on the phone. From there you can move or delete them as you see fit. I would rate it more of a "that sucks" then a "epic fail".
    You can also do this with the "Media" tab as well - just tap and hold the icon you want to move from the "All" tab and drag it on top of the word "Media" - the app will now be underneath the Media tab. A copy still says in the "All" tab section of course.
    04-19-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD