Hi I was wondering if it is possible to install any program onto my Playbook for example OBD( On Board Diagnostics) Thanks in advance.
    12-15-11 03:08 PM
    Hi I was wondering if it is possible to install any program onto my Playbook for example OBD( On Board Diagnostics) Thanks in advance.
    You can load only apps that have been properly packaged specifically for the PB. The vast majority of such apps can be obtained only from App World (although if you are technologically minded, there are other options). If you are referring to the iPad app OBDII Car Diagnostics by Italus Software, it is not possible to load it (unless of course the author has written a version that they are not talking about on their website).
    12-15-11 03:55 PM
    Ok thank you I think I understand and no it was not the IPad version it is the same program but for PC but thanks
    12-15-11 04:09 PM
    Ok thank you I think I understand and no it was not the IPad version it is the same program but for PC but thanks
    You're welcome. I forgot to welcome you to the forum and I hope that you return often. There are lots of good discussions happening here. If you are new to the PB, you may be interested in scanning the following link - it is posted as a "sticky" in the "BlackBerry PlayBook" forum and is full or useful tips and tricks:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/
    12-15-11 05:07 PM
    You're welcome. I forgot to welcome you to the forum and I hope that you return often. There are lots of good discussions happening here. If you are new to the PB, you may be interested in scanning the following link - it is posted as a "sticky" in the "BlackBerry PlayBook" forum and is full or useful tips and tricks:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/
    Thanks for the welcome and again Thanks for the help
    12-15-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD