I've seen this thread alot before, but they all end with a "Eh, maybe.."

I just want to see a debate if you can play Minecraft on a Playbook if you tried hard enough. Please note that this is just a debate, LOTS of people are still wondering and this could mean the solution!
    12-24-12 12:49 PM
    As much as I would love having Minecraft on the PlayBook...I don't think it would play nice with a touch screen.
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-24-12 01:09 PM
    Kids pay MC on their Android phones and iPods, they don't seem to have any issues with it.
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-24-12 01:26 PM
    Yes it is possible. Its not the native/original minecraft, but an Android port. Just search the forum for it. (I'll probably post the link within an hour)
    pdbhoy and Issybear121 like this.
    12-24-12 05:09 PM
    Yes it is possible. Its not the native/original minecraft, but an Android port. Just search the forum for it. (I'll probably post the link within an hour)
    So......link? My son loves that game and I'd like to sideload it to his Playbook.
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-25-12 07:24 AM
    You could always ask the folks who made it???? Mojang (Folks who made Minecraft): [email protected] . . .
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-25-12 10:03 AM
    I think people have tried unsuccessfully to convert it to the PlayBook. There's another Android game called SurvivalCraft, which looks like a clone, but also seems to be more enjoyable than the mobile version of MineCraft. Finally, we have our own WorldCraft, which is like a small creation version of MineCraft, and may be monumentally disappointing to anyone expecting... anything. As mentioned, you can try emailing the devs to express interest, or to ask about the possibilities or developing for the PlayBook.

MineCraft : [email protected]
    SurvivalCraft: [email protected]
    WorldCraft: [email protected]
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-25-12 10:13 AM
    Just out of curiosity... why do some things just not work on the android player?
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-26-12 05:50 PM
    Because they are written on native android code
    gschep and Issybear121 like this.
    12-26-12 10:19 PM
    Because they are written on native android code
    Well, that was a pretty unsatisfying answer.

I've wondered the same thing, and from what I've read and experienced, my guess is that it may have to do with online aspects of the app not being compatible, or with what it was programmed with, like flash, or html, or... I don't know what else.
    Issybear121 likes this.
    12-27-12 08:36 AM
    WorldCraft - great
    Issybear121 likes this.
    02-01-13 04:36 AM
    Hi im isabelle guys im 9 years old and i love minecraft I LOVE IT
    06-04-13 02:54 PM
    Ive got a minecraft song i made:
    Name: screw the nether

Im going to the nether i love it innnnn the nether who cares if were giving up sun light glow stone will do just fine. Da da da da da nine blocks is the magical total and we have ham too we love it in the in the nether we love it innnnnn the nether who cares if were giving up sunlight glow stone will do just fine we love it in the nether my favourite option is no creepers then we get bored very bored i hate ghasts,zombie pigman, blaze. I hate you guys and my clothes are dirty filthy on fire ive had enough tnt tnt i love you so much because now i can light you on fire we hateeee it in the nether
    SCREW YOU NETHER

Like and favourite plz and while you are at it look at youtube and type dont drop your soap its good but rude.
    06-04-13 03:10 PM
    True it could be that its not compatible and it lags your device badly good idea
    06-04-13 03:17 PM
    Ive got another minecraft song i made:
    Name: mine (originally fly by rihanna and nicky minaj i think thats how you spell her name)

I was to mine survive to frive to die to mine ine ine downin the caves really dark running pain at least i have zombies around rotton flesh so yummy i was born to swim to hide to cross bow to glide to switch to creative but then i try flying but on survival unlucky oh no no more torches lava... Cool i came to swim survive to cross bow to frive to mine ine ine ine to mine ine ine ine
    Cool villagers..... (boom)

Hope you like favourite i bet your kids go on youtube type skydoesminecraft theyll so like it because im a kid how do yu thinki get these songs
    06-04-13 03:26 PM
    Another song:
    Name: ?

You guyspick

Mine it out
    Dont mine at night
    Nights
    Call be gold
    One more fright

Most votes more chance
    06-04-13 03:30 PM
    Winning vote is one more fright
    Votes: 96

You give me give me give me one more fright i go to bed but sais no mobs nearby so i go outside my house fight those mobs but see non so diamond diamond crafting crafting stick diamond look at it shine look at it glide like a buzzard throw the air you give me one more fright yes a fright of my life sleep sleep cant cant mobs mobs wow man found you then (blaze of fire) seriously

Like favourite type minecraft in youtube have a look at what it holds
    06-04-13 03:36 PM
    Does minecraft work on blackberry PlayBook
    05-04-14 06:07 AM
    Obviously it works FINE on the android, ***** stick... The person asked about PB.. Why the **** does BlackBerry make it so difficult to enjoy its own creation?? They want to know how to play it or who has created it as .BAR file for Playbooks, NOT OTHER OS's... It is FREE for every other system, except in Playbook, why is this BS??? I have downloaded for practically every other system I have, PE version of course, even an .Exe for Windows... WHERE IS A FREE PLAYBOOKS VERSION!!! :P
    07-01-15 05:28 PM
    Obviously it works FINE on the android, ***** stick... The person asked about PB.. Why the **** does BlackBerry make it so difficult to enjoy its own creation?? They want to know how to play it or who has created it as .BAR file for Playbooks, NOT OTHER OS's... It is FREE for every other system, except in Playbook, why is this BS??? I have downloaded for practically every other system I have, PE version of course, even an .Exe for Windows... WHERE IS A FREE PLAYBOOKS VERSION!!! :P
    PlayBook is no longer supported, dipsh*t.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 04:18 PM