I have looked in the forum to see if this has been discussed, cannot find anything, so if I am repeating a thread, my apologies!

Is there a schematic or any information regarding the connections that aewr available using the USB socket on the PB?

I have a Canon 7d DSLR and would like to be able to connect it to the PB to view the pictures I take on site, usually I would lug a laptop around, but this would be so much easier.

Canon are being lazy with their response at the moment and I will give them a kick up the arse in a short while to find out what the connections are in the 7d.

Perhaps someone could assist me to write an app for this purpose?
    07-29-11 09:00 AM
    i dont think there is any support for this function yet. ive got a canon s95 and was lookin for a sd card reader for the playbook with no luck. and from threads ive read in the past, its something that rim need to enable in the playbook to read external devices. im going on holiday soon, bringing my playbook and camera but it will slighty suck that i cant connect my camera or the sd card directly to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 06:34 PM
    Yes this would be nice and it has been discussed. I know a few people that have steered away from the PB because of this and the lack of BT headphone support. But heck If I owned a company I 'd layoff employees and down size and forget about the projects at hand.
    07-29-11 06:43 PM
    Yes this would be nice and it has been discussed. I know a few people that have steered away from the PB because of this and the lack of BT headphone support. But heck If I owned a company I 'd layoff employees and down size and forget about the projects at hand.
    You know what the laid off employees were were working on? I'm sure one or two of the 17000 employees left are doing something, what that is I guess we have to wait and see. Would be nice to have the NDK with full usb and bluetooth stack. Fall???
    07-29-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD