Just got an update through to 1.2. Nice to see the developer really trying to build on and continually improve this app. It's starting to look real slick and hard to imagine Dropbox will do anything better themselves.

Anyone thinking of downloading then don't be put off by the negative reviews of previous versions.

06-14-11 05:40 PM
    Bluebox is now my favorite app
    06-14-11 08:19 PM
    Just got an update through to 1.2. Nice to see the developer really trying to build on and continually improve this app. It's starting to look real slick and hard to imagine Dropbox will do anything better themselves.

Anyone thinking of downloading then don't be put off by the negative reviews of previous versions.

Sweet! This is now a killer app. I wish you could edit your revies, id like to increase my rating.
    06-15-11 07:17 AM
    Yes I did actually leave quite a high rating at the start just because if the effort the developer was putting into it and that there was no better alternative. I did email the developer though last night to thank him for the continued development and it seemed to be appreciated from the response I got.

I was thinking when reading the reviews it's a shame they cant be either edited or allow you to add a new review when an update had been submitted as they really do not do the current app any justice.
    06-15-11 07:22 AM
    the update is great. i wish you could pull the web links from there for sharing public items. hopefully this will be in a future release.
    06-15-11 09:04 AM
    Has anyone noticed that if they sync a document or spreadsheet with capital letters in the extension ie. XLSX that BlueBox can't open the file?
    06-24-11 02:46 PM
    With Bluebox, there is really no need for any official Dropbox app. It's good as it is and it does the job.
    06-24-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD