Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blaq - Real-time Streaming and LED Notifications still not working

So frustrating, Real-time is lit up but real time streaming still not working, I don't get the white LED alert notification. They never did work. How often does the home timeline refreshes? In fact, I even did security wipes and reinstalled the os multiple times but to no avail. This was the first app for playbook I bought from appworld. I don't get it, why it works for others and not on mine. The only twitter app that refreshes the home timeline automatically on my PB is BlackBird. But the thing is I would love to use Blaq instead. I hope this gets fixed soon. I appreciate how the dev still updates his app, but it's really annoying how a lot of updates already came out and I'm still having these same exact issues since v1.7.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts

What version are you running? The app was last updated a couple days ago. Have you contacted Kisai Labs, developers of Blaq, about your issues?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by tryfe View Post
    What version are you running? The app was last updated a couple days ago. Have you contacted Kisai Labs, developers of Blaq, about your issues?
    I'm running v1.8.3. I've been reporting these issues eversince I installed v1.7. I'm thinking the timezone or probably another app I use might be the culprit. Anyway, I'll do a security wipe and reinstall the os for the nth time. I'm clearly running out of ideas.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Install tweetcaster 5.5 it performs great and does everything a twitter client should do and more.
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

I had the same issue. Try this: Log out/delete the app/reboot PlayBook/reinstall/log back in. It worked for me. Good luck.
    BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it.
    CrackBerry User

I've had issues with it (on and off) since downloading the last two updates. It worked great before that.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by jamesharmeling View Post
    I had the same issue. Try this: Log out/delete the app/reboot PlayBook/reinstall/log back in. It worked for me. Good luck.
    Thanks. Removed twitter account, uninstalled, reboot, reinstalled, added account. Didn't work for me.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

I finally figured out what was going on. I made sure the correct timezone was selected and turned on "Set Date and Time Automatically." Now, realtime streaming is working fine.