1.8.5 seems very stable for me, I have no problem loading tweets, they are displaying accurately with the timeline.

One bug(?) I found is that youtube links does not properly pop up anymore under Bridge connection. The green circle keeps spinning but never load the video. I can only open in browser. Not sure about wifi because I use Bridge the most.

One thing I hope you can add into Blaq is the ability to copy the link(s) in the tweet. Since there is no instapaper support now, at least if I can tap-hold the link to copy it, I can manually add to instapaper. Of course if you can add instapaper support it'll be awesome!
    Last edited by jiatern; 11-27-12 at 07:43 PM.
    jcarty likes this.
    11-27-12 07:28 PM
    The latest update, 1.8.5, seems to be working really well for me makes me want to use the app again on a constant basis. One of the recent uodates just made it way to buggy but this seems to have remedied all the issues I was having thank you for the continued hard work and dedication to making this a great PB and hopefully BB10 app
    11-27-12 10:21 PM
    The last update to Blaq is substantially faster. I love it. I found previous versions a little suggush. However I have had it lock up my playbook completely. I had to do a restart to regain control. This has happened twice over 2 days. It does not seem to relate to any particular activity. The version on my playbook is 1.8.5.1969. I have stopped using it for the time being. There is a thread on crackberry showing that a number of other people are having the same problem. I don't know why there is no mention of it in this thread. I am curious if any investigation is under way to identify the cause.
    12-09-12 02:15 PM
    1.8.5 seems very stable for me, I have no problem loading tweets, they are displaying accurately with the timeline.

One bug(?) I found is that youtube links does not properly pop up anymore under Bridge connection. The green circle keeps spinning but never load the video. I can only open in browser. Not sure about wifi because I use Bridge the most.

One thing I hope you can add into Blaq is the ability to copy the link(s) in the tweet. Since there is no instapaper support now, at least if I can tap-hold the link to copy it, I can manually add to instapaper. Of course if you can add instapaper support it'll be awesome!
    Instapaper support is on the list but getting all the bugs out is top priority.

The latest update, 1.8.5, seems to be working really well for me makes me want to use the app again on a constant basis. One of the recent uodates just made it way to buggy but this seems to have remedied all the issues I was having thank you for the continued hard work and dedication to making this a great PB and hopefully BB10 app
    All I can say is I can't wait for BB10

The last update to Blaq is substantially faster. I love it. I found previous versions a little suggush. However I have had it lock up my playbook completely. I had to do a restart to regain control. This has happened twice over 2 days. It does not seem to relate to any particular activity. The version on my playbook is 1.8.5.1969. I have stopped using it for the time being. There is a thread on crackberry showing that a number of other people are having the same problem. I don't know why there is no mention of it in this thread. I am curious if any investigation is under way to identify the cause.
    I'm still looking into this as I'm not sure what's triggering the lockup. It has only happened to me once and I haven't been able to reproduce it since. Let me know if you are able to reproduce it via a certain tweet, gesture or anything of that nature. I am investigating AND keeping watch on the issue.
    12-09-12 11:16 PM
    Btw, I'm looking into the youtube issue, as well. Hoping to have a minor update out to fix it soon.
    anon(3870164) likes this.
    12-09-12 11:19 PM
    hi, blaq for the pb is awesome because it handles the twitter platform very well, but somehow I can't follow anybody when I want to in blaq... is it a bug? or it is just me?
    12-15-12 02:50 PM
    hi, blaq for the pb is awesome because it handles the twitter platform very well, but somehow I can't follow anybody when I want to in blaq... is it a bug? or it is just me?
    I'm looking to knock this one out in the next build. For now, make sure the real-time streaming indicator is on. If it isn't, tap it and wait for it to light up. Once it's lit, try to follow/unfollow.
    12-15-12 03:16 PM
    I'm looking to knock this one out in the next build. For now, make sure the real-time streaming indicator is on. If it isn't, tap it and wait for it to light up. Once it's lit, try to follow/unfollow.
    I have done that but I always have the same result.

Other thing I would want is to have the users' photo on their profile like on the iOS/ Android Twitter, would be awesome and we wouldn't have to scroll down all the user's tweets or having to go the twitter web page.
    12-19-12 06:23 PM
    I have done that but I always have the same result.

Other thing I would want is to have the users' photo on their profile like on the iOS/ Android Twitter, would be awesome and we wouldn't have to scroll down all the user's tweets or having to go the twitter web page.
    You should definitely have the user's photo on their profile when you go to it. If you don't, post a screenshot so I can have a look.
    12-19-12 06:32 PM
    hey there for some reason when I want to email a tweet from blaq if my email app is already running the email will not format correctly.

it adds /n/n immediately after the link.

is there a fix for this?

thanks
    12-20-12 11:17 AM
    Being able to view replies to tweets is really important when following certain people/companies/feeds. Are you saying that you wont be able to incorporate that into Blaq?
    12-20-12 07:09 PM
    You should definitely have the user's photo on their profile when you go to it. If you don't, post a screenshot so I can have a look.
    I'm not saying I can't see the user's profile pic, but all the pics that he/she uploaded to twitter. And I would really appreciate if Blaq could show the twitter header (pic below).

BTW, are you planning to port Blaq to BB10?, would be amazing if so!

Blaq for PlayBook-uploadfromtaptalk1356056050529.jpg
    12-20-12 08:14 PM
    They already were working on a native bb10 app
    12-21-12 12:46 AM
    hey there for some reason when I want to email a tweet from blaq if my email app is already running the email will not format correctly.

it adds /n/n immediately after the link.

is there a fix for this?

thanks
    Will look into it.

Being able to view replies to tweets is really important when following certain people/companies/feeds. Are you saying that you wont be able to incorporate that into Blaq?
    It's not impossible with the changes coming to Twitter's API for March 2013, it'll be a bit more challenging. I'm up for the challenge though

I'm not saying I can't see the user's profile pic, but all the pics that he/she uploaded to twitter. And I would really appreciate if Blaq could show the twitter header (pic below).

BTW, are you planning to port Blaq to BB10?, would be amazing if so!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1356056050529.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	129074
    Understood and it's in the works. Nothing concrete yet, though.
    12-30-12 10:21 PM
    Nice app the overall UI can become more fluid and smooth
    12-31-12 08:32 AM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but when i go to whats trending it takes about 2 minutes for the list to populate. Previous versions of Blaq didnt show anything in trends at all, it was always blank. So to see a list there is good, but it takes ages to bring the list up for me.
    01-20-13 03:43 AM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but when i go to whats trending it takes about 2 minutes for the list to populate. Previous versions of Blaq didnt show anything in trends at all, it was always blank. So to see a list there is good, but it takes ages to bring the list up for me.
    Welshyyyyy,

Are you using wifi or bridge? What timezone are you in?

It takes no more than a few seconds for it to load for me. Let me know.
    01-20-13 12:45 PM
    In case you guys missed it, see below:

Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook v1.8.6 now available in BlackBerry World | CrackBerry.com

A lot of the reports that were posted here as well as on Twitter should be taken care of. If not, post here with your issue. If you have a question, post away!
    01-20-13 12:46 PM
    Hey Blaq is working fairly smoothly now.

Good job Mr. Developer.
    01-27-13 08:11 AM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD