Well I read all the hype surrounding the PB & how much better it was than the Ipad.
    To be honest it has proved to be a waste of money. My Ipad2 plays Filmon perfectly.
    I need it being based in Cyprus for internet TV. Being worried about my Ipad2 being the only source of TV I thought it a good idea to get a backup.
    The PB plays filmon very 'jerky' & freezes.
    Will the situation ever get better?
    03-03-13 08:57 AM
    I understand your frustration in a sense buddy, in the following; blackberry is eons away ahead of apple in browser and multitasking. It runs a round circles on the ipad, then again the same can be said for the applications on its rival fruit. None the less you have to understand that you are using a two year old platform which was only released as a test bed (beta) to improve and build upon, unlike a six year platform with years of application refinement. To cut things short just wait till the finished product is released bb10, it will have, feel, and be more of quality
    03-03-13 10:54 AM
    I understand your frustration in a sense buddy, in the following; blackberry is eons away ahead of apple in browser and multitasking. It runs a round circles on the ipad, then again the same can be said for the applications on its rival fruit. None the less you have to understand that you are using a two year old platform which was only released as a test bed (beta) to improve and build upon, unlike a six year platform with years of application refinement. To cut things short just wait till the finished product is released bb10, it will have, feel, and be more of quality
    Nicely put +10 M8
    03-03-13 06:30 PM
    Thanks for the reply - looks like a wait till June 2013.
    Fingers crossed. Hopefully they won't push the PB under the carpet & just concentrate on the Z10 ?
    03-04-13 08:18 AM