- CrackBerry Master
11-26-2012, 03:14 AM #2
- 1,373 Posts
The PB comes with Adobe Reader for reading PDFs. You can put them in a variety of places and it will find them, I usually go for the "Documents" folder.
There are also a few other PDF readers in the App World if you wish, such as qPDF. qPDF has two versions, Reader and Notes. Reader is just a standard PDF reader, although it has a few extra features over Adobe (e.g. bookmarks). Notes lets you annotate PDFs with drawings and typing etc. Reader is free, Notes isn't (although there is a free trial).UberCurrency - Free currency conversion app for PlayBook.
- By missing_K-W in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:15 AM
- By ChainedHeart in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2010, 04:54 PM
- By mjneid in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:05 AM
- By Ureverydaygoddess in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:01 PM
- By tuxtech in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2008, 03:29 PM