Blackberry PB E-readers.
So, I was planning on adding my .pdf files from my computer to my blackberry playbook. I was just wondering where it would go if I were to transfer it and could I actually add it to an e-reader.
- 11-26-12, 04:14 AM #2
The PB comes with Adobe Reader for reading PDFs. You can put them in a variety of places and it will find them, I usually go for the "Documents" folder.
There are also a few other PDF readers in the App World if you wish, such as qPDF. qPDF has two versions, Reader and Notes. Reader is just a standard PDF reader, although it has a few extra features over Adobe (e.g. bookmarks). Notes lets you annotate PDFs with drawings and typing etc. Reader is free, Notes isn't (although there is a free trial).
- 11-26-12, 09:54 PM #4
PDF Reader is another option.
I created a pdf folder under the documents folder. While the pb tends to ignore subfolds, they still help me stay a bit organized. Some of the 3rd party readers to respect subfolders.
- By missing_K-W in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-11, 10:15 AM
- By ChainedHeart in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-10, 05:54 PM
- By mjneid in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-09, 12:05 PM
- By Ureverydaygoddess in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-09, 11:01 PM
- By tuxtech in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-08, 04:29 PM