Good day.

I have installed that application.. but there is a thing that I dont like... I have to be connected with WIFI to get the feed's working!!

Using tethering with my BB dont work.. even opening BB News show a message that there is no internet connection!!
    06-16-11 12:27 PM
    My word... What is wrong with RIM? This is the same for Appworld. RIM wake up. People will not tolerate these shortcomings.
    06-16-11 01:02 PM
    Works for me without WiFi.
    06-16-11 04:35 PM
    ok how did you do it?
    06-16-11 05:03 PM
    You do need an active wifi connection to get updated news. But if you open the app while on wifi, it will download the latest news articles. Then when you are not on wifi you will get this notice and you'll be able to see the articles from the previous time that you opened the app:

06-16-11 05:19 PM
    But that is nonsense. If you are tethering then you should be able to get new feeds.
    06-16-11 05:22 PM
    Tellsell.. I know i have to get wifi... but i replied because Rockin Roddy said it was working for him... so was just wondering how

but it s*ck that we need wifi.. like yzf.shaun said.. tethering... its internet access!!!

06-16-11 06:11 PM
    i think it is just a precaution for you not to download huge amount of feeds accidentally, by using your cell phones data plan.
    06-17-11 01:51 AM
    At least you actually have this app - I bought my PB in the US downloaded it, then once back in the UK had to do a reinstall of the OS and once I signed up to the UK EULA was unable to reinstall it as it is apparently unsupported......
    06-17-11 02:06 AM
    At least you actually have this app - I bought my PB in the US downloaded it, then once back in the UK had to do a reinstall of the OS and once I signed up to the UK EULA was unable to reinstall it as it is apparently unsupported......
    Same here, would love to use it here in the Netherlands. Anyone got the .bar file?
    06-17-11 03:40 AM
    yes please. I am from The Netherlands as well. Bring it on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 04:21 AM
    i think it is just a precaution for you not to download huge amount of feeds accidentally, by using your cell phones data plan.
    No its a stupid feature that RIM has put in that no one wants. Data is data. There is absolutley no sane reason as to why the app should only work on WiFi and not through tethering.
    06-17-11 09:48 AM
    I dont mind... using 2-3gb already with tethering.. why they block users!
    06-17-11 10:17 AM
    They already give you a warning when you activate your tethering connection.
    06-17-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD